Redevelopment: From then
to now to new
As the cityscape grows, new locations start taking shape on the outskirts of the city. But along the way, the homes and addresses at the central part of the city start becoming old with time. Cherished places that have witnessed the evolution of the city and also seen generations grow, they now need a fresh lease of life so that the future generations can also inhabit them. At Ranjekar, we believe that we are the link that connects this yesterday to the future.
Through hassle-free redevelopment, we transform the legacy addresses - buildings and bungalows - into new, modern landmarks of lifestyle, while nurturing the values, warmth and traditions. Our team of skilled and experienced professionals takes care of every aspect of planning and execution to ensure a delay-free and error-free delivery of the redeveloped address. Having ventured into redevelopment in 2013, with an extensive experience of real estate, we at Ranjekar Realty, continue to raise the bar in redevelopment at Pune’s most central locations.
- 5.5 L sq. ft.
1. Interacting with the residents
We believe in giving the best redevelopment and for this, we make sure that we have heart-to-heart conversations with the residents to understand what they need.
2. Finalising the offer
Once the expectations are understood, our team works on making them a reality. The final offer, in consent with the residents, is then presented as the Letter of Intent.
3. Memorandum of understanding
A plan is prepared for the redevelopment process with proposed timelines and a MOU is signed between Ranjekar Realty and the Housing Society.
4. Documentation & Registration
The Property Register Card is checked and a fresh Mojani of the plot and existing flats is done. This is followed by drafting, fine tuning and registering the Development Agreement (DA) and Power of Attorney (POA).
5. Sanctioning the plan
Discussions and deliberations are done around TDR and FSI available at the plot and what can be added. The final plan is then sent for approval.
6. Relocating the residents
With all documentation done and sanctions in place, the homes are vacated and its residents relocated with all necessary finances taken care of.
7. Demolition & Agreements
The existing structure is demolished by following all necessary practices. At the same time, individual agreements with all the existing members are processed and completed.
8. Construction & Conveyance
As per the proposed schedule, the construction of the new building is taken up, with pre-decided specifications. Once completed on time, the conveyance deeds are done.
9. Handing over the homes
A warm and delightful handing over ceremony is conducted where all the residents walk into their homes to begin a new chapter in their redeveloped home.
- Grand entrance lobby
- Smart card accsess control system
- CCTV and video door phone
- Elevator of reputed make with sleek display
- Power backup
- Ample parking space
- Earthquake resistant RCC structure
- Light Weight Block Masonry– 6” for external and 4” for internal (Siporex or Equivalent)
- Internal Plaster with Gypsum finish (Vinayak , India Gypsum Equivalent)
- Sand faced plaster with attractive elevation
- Floor tiles : Vitrified 800mmx800mm RAK Or equivalent
- Wall tiles (Dry Balcony, Terrace, and Toilet: 300 X 300 mm or 300 X 450 mm Designer, Kajaria/Johnson equivalent)
- Granite counters for washbasin (Telephone Black)
- Kitchen platform with Granite with branded stainless steel sink.
- Ceramic tiles 300 X 450 mm
- Electrical provisions for microwave, mixer, dishwasher
- Bathroom Fittings – Jaquar/equivalent
- Electrical Fittings – Legrand/equivalent
- Polycab equivalent for cables
- Sanitary fittings – American standard/Hindware equivalent
- PVC pipes for electrical Diamond equivalent 1” dia
- Internal paint – Oil Bound Distemper
- External paint – Exterior emulsion/Elastomeric paint dulux weathershield equivalent
- Automatic Elevator with backup (Schindler OR equivalent)
- Electrical backup in staircase and parking
- Electrical Provision for inverter in each flat.
- Safety Grills to the windows
- Safety Door with news paper basker
- Video door phone with entrance lobby lock opening facility.
- UPVC windows with mosquito net
- 40 mm flush Main door veneer finish.
- Ply wood frames for Bedroom Doors, 35 mm thick bedroom doors with factory pressed laminate
- Attractive entrance lobby
- AC/ TV (DTH) points in master bedroom and living
- SS railing with glass for all the attached terraces
Special Provisions for your re-development
- Rain water harvesting
- Sufficient plantation
- Heat Pump
- Solar water heaters
- Intercom facility
- Firefighting systems as per NBC norms
- MS powder coated doors for attached balconies
- Sufficient electrification points as per requirements
- Parking paver blocks
- 5 ft high designer compound wall
- Flat numbers, Parking numbers, Letter boxes
- Water pumps- Kirloskar, KSB Equivalent
- UGWT submersible pump Shakti equivalent
- CCTV with digital video recorder in entrance lobbies and in parking
- All plumbing arrangements for boiler with changeover from boiler to solar
- Underground and overhead water tanks. Higher in capacity than standard per capita calculation
- Car charging point at each parking, drawing electrical supply from the parking owners meter.
- Society Registration Certificate
- Approved Building Plan
- Conveyance Deed / Lease Deed / Sale Deed
- Copy of Resolution by society members towards redevelopment
- Documents / Deeds / Agreements etc. (As per the society’s plot)
- List of members with their respective carpet areas
- Property Card
- D. P. Remark
- Extract of 7/12
- Search Report and Title Certificate
- Index II
- N. A. Order
- Commencement Certificate
- Occupation Certificate
- Completion Certificate
- Demarcation OldShare Certificate (in case of Society)